- Dimensions d1 and d2 in above table are before mounting.
- For pins with a nominal diameter d ≥ 10 mm a single chamfer configuration is optional at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- The type of austenitic stainless spring steel is at the manufacturer’s discretion and may vary from the steel types stated in ISO 3506.
- V = minimum shear strength, double, in kN (valid for steel pins only).
- The recommended tolerance class for the accommodating hole diameter d (nominal) is H12. Special features of slotted spring-type straight pins:
- These pins are used to connect two or more construction elements to each other.
- They are highly suitable to absorb shear forces.