- Code = Letter code marking.
- do = Nominal diameter of drill bit.
- Tinst = Tightening torque in Nm.
- df = Diameter of clearance hole in the fixture.
- hmin. = Minimal thickness of concrete member.
- ho = Recommended drilling depth
- .tfix = Thickness of the fixture.
- hef = Effective anchorage depth.
- Scr, N = Spacing characteristic.
- Ccr, N = Edge distance characteristic.
- Smin. = Minimal spacing.
- Cmin. = Minimal edge distance.
- N = Allowable load in kN.
- The allowable load is valid for one single anchor, at non-cracked concrete (pressure zone) with concrete class C20/25, incl. partial safety factor γf= 1,4 and if the Scr, N and Ccr, N are taken in to account.
- When reduction on spacing and edge distance take place a re-calculation of forces should be carried out by making use of the technical guide or calculation software, they are available on request.
- Final calculations should comply with the complete European Technical Approval (ETA), this approval is also available on request.