- Safe w.l.1 = Safe working load tensile (5:1) (kN).
- Safe w.l.2 = Safe working load single shear (5:1) (kN).
- The Flush Fit Hollo-Bolt is simply inserted, through the steelwork (cone end first), in a pre-drilled 90° countersunk hole. For installation use the special flush fit tool article 61949. Grip the Hollo-Bolt installation tool with an open-ended spanner, and using a calibrated torque wrench, tighten the hex socket screw to the torque given by the table above.
- The recommended tightening torque creates a limited clamping load in the assembly, the connection may not be compared with a regular bolt/nut assembly.
- Before tightening, ensure that the materials that are to be cinnected together are touching.
- Extensive information is available on the Lindapter website.