Specific features of fasteners for pressure vessels:
- Intended for use in pressure vessels, steam appliances, equipment and flange connections at temperatures from -10 °C up to +300 °C.
- Meets the requirements of AD2000-W2, TRD106 and DIN 267-13.
- Manufacturers included in VdTÜV-Merkblatt 1253/4 are entitled to replace a certificate EN 10204 3.1 by marking the fasteners with the property class and the manufacturer’s mark. This recognition is equally accepted by Lloyd's Register Energy.
- Sizes with a diameter > M24 are minimal property class 50.
- Depending on availability, diameters M 10 and M 12 can be supplied with WAF of 17 resp. 19