- The optimised geometry of the expansion section ensures a low anchorage depth and reduces the amount of drilling required.
- Flexible pins in the plate area adapt to the insulating material, and ensure a sustained contact pressure.
- The simple hammerset installation allows for a quick installation process and thus reduces workload.
- The colouring of the DHK 90 means that it does not stand out on black clad insulating material in rear-ventilated façades.
- The DHK 45 is suitable for use in pressure-resistant insulating boards and reveals.
- The DHK is set in push-through installation using a hammer.
- The plate size of the insulation support is to be selected in line with the compressive strength of the insulating material: DHK 45 for pressure-resistant
DHK 90 for soft insulating materials.
- The expansion of the ribs in the drill hole gives the DHK an ideal contact pressure.
- Temperature range when installed: -40°C to +80°C.