- The optimised geometry minimises setting energy and allows for use in extremely narrow spaces. This allows for user-friendly installation.
- The three-part expansion sleeve creates even load distribution, thus allowing small edge and axial spacing. Thus the TA M-T is extremely flexible.
- The TA M-BP version with twist-off head hinders the dismantling of the fixture for use as a theft-deterrent and break-in protection.
- The detachable screw connection allows for surface flush removal.
- The TA M-T is suitable for push-through installation.
- When applying the torque, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The hexagonal head of the TA M-BP is tightened until it breaks off.