- The compact design of the brass fixing reduces the amount of drilling required, helping to ensure a fast installation.
- The special surface structure of the MS prevents the fixing from rotating in the drill hole. This provides increased installation safety.
- The internal thread allows for the use of standard metric screws or threaded rods, and for surface flush removal and reuse of the fixing point. This provides great flexibility.
- The MS brass fixing is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Turning in the metric screw causes the front part of the brass fixing to expand, thus securely anchoring it in the substrate.
- Calculating screw length for flush fixing installation: Fixing length + fixture thickness = min. screw length.
- Suitable for metric screws and threaded bolts.
- The brass fixing may have to be expanded slightly before installation by turning in the threaded screw.