- The optimised geometry minimises setting energy and allows for use in extremely narrow spaces. This allows for user-friendly installation.
- The three-part expansion sleeve creates even load distribution, thus allowing small edge and axial spacing. Thus the TA M is extremely flexible.
- The metric internal thread allows to use standard screws or threaded rods for the ideal adaptation to suit the intended use.
- The red plastic cap protects against soiling and thus ensures free-running of the thread.
- The TAM is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- When applying the torque, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- For correct installation, it must be ensured that the pre-positioned anchor TA M can be supported on the attachment, or that the threaded rod is countered.
- Determining the screw length l s :
Screw length l s =
Length of fixing
+ Thickness of fixture t fix
+ Thickness of washer.