- The Thermax 8 and 10 systems are suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The self-tapping, glass-fibre-reinforced cone cuts its own way through the plaster into the insulation during installation.
- The anti-cold cone uses a thermal barrier to minimise heat losses.
- Installation without any special tools.
- The extensive range features fitting options with metric screws (M6/8/10), sheet screws (6.3 mm), chipboard screws (6.0 mm) or chipboard screws (4.5 - 5.5 mm) when using an SX 5 expansion plug.