- High bending strength of the plier jaws/tips.
- Vanadium electric steel oil-hardened and tempered.
- Style 1: straight, half-round jaws.
- Style 2: 40° bent, half-round jaws.
- Style 3: cranked, half-round jaws.
- Style 4: flat, wide jaws.
- Style 6: flat, slim jaws, smooth gripping surfaces.
- Style 7: 70° bent, half-round jaws, suitable for pulling split pins. For tasks in confined areas.
- Style 9: 45° bent, half-round, long jaws, also suitable for gripping spark plugs and round components (spark plug cover "grabber").
- Finish 1 = Head polished. Handles plastic coated.
- Finish 3 = Plier chrome plated. Handles plastic coated.
- Finish 5 = Plier chrome plated. Handles with two-colour dual component sleeves.