- Measure ; 10
- Category 1:
- Gloves of simple design.
- Category 1 gloves only provide protection against minimal risks.
- The user must be able to easily determine the degree of protection provided by the glove.
- The manufacturer or European importer may issue a certificate of conformity for this type of glove.
- Category 2:
- Gloves of intermediate design.
- These gloves provide protection against medium risks.
- For instance, mechanical risks.
- The manufacturer or European importer must submit this type of glove for an EC-type examination by a recognised certifying authority.