- All dimensions are guide values and may deviate dependent on the manufacturer.
- Due to the unfavourable geometry of the head, these fasteners have reduced loadability.
- When steel fasteners (e.g. 8.8 / 10.9 / 12.9) with reduced loadability need to be marked, the marking symbol for the property class is preceded by the digit '0'. So 8.8 → 08.8 and 10.9 → 010.9 and 12.9 → 012.9.
- For the stainless steel fasteners it is indicated by marking the steel grade only and leaving out the property class 70 (e.g. A2-70 → A2).
- The former and the latter indications can occur side by side for some time.