- Ccr, N = Characteristic Edge distance (tensile).
- Cmin. = Minimum edge distance (tensile).
- df = Hole diameter in fixture.
- do = Hole diameter in substrate.
- hef = Effective embedment depth.
- hmin = Minimum substrate thickness.
- ho = Minimum hole depth.
- Scr, N = Characteristic spacing.
- Concrete C20/25; recommended load for non-cracked concrete.
- The allowable load is only valid for AcryMaxx Chemical Mortar in combination with Anchor studs, steel grade 5.8.
- The allowable load is valid for one single anchor, at cracked concrete (tensile zone) with concrete class C20/25, incl. partial safety factor γf= 1,4 and if the Scr, N and Ccr, N are taken in to account.
- Final calculations should comply with the complete European Technical Approval (ETA), this approval is also available on request.