- The metal insulation support achieves fire resistance F 120. This means that it can be used where there are fire resistance requirements.
- The DTM 80 plate for soft insulating materials (available separately) simplifies storage and minimises costs.
- The simple hammerset installation allows for a quick installation process and thus reduces workload.
- The shaft geometry allows setting in aerated concrete without pre-drilling, thus saving a stage of installation.
- The insulation support is set in push-through installation using a hammer.
- The spring steel expands when hammered into the base material.
- Use the DTM 80 plate (available separately) to fix soft insulating materials.