- Specific features VBA PLUS screws for chipboard:
- The screw head is marked with an + which indicates that the VBA PLUS screw is, and will remain a quality screw.
- A deeper Pozidriv (Z) cross recess which practically eliminates ”slipping out” of the tool.
- A saw-tooth shaped thread form which results in a lower turning moment, a higher tensile value and reduces deformation in the materials to be joined.
- Fully threaded to the point (point of application) which ensures immediate penetration (biting) of the screw thread, resulting in a 30% reduction of turning time.
- Warning: electro-galvanizing of these products may cause hydrogen embrittlement.