- European constructions must comply with the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) in order to ensure the safety of persons and objects.
- Generally, construction products according to harmonized European standards (hEN standards) should be used for this purpose. Bolting assemblies for non-preloaded structural bolting according to EN 15048-1 are compliant with the CPR.
- The manufacturer of the assemblies is CE certified for their production.
- Bolts and nuts are packaged together in single sealed boxes.
- A Declaration of Performance (DoP) is available.