TUBE CLAMP FITTINGS
Fabory has added an extensive range tube clamp fittings with a multitude of uses to our assortment.
Fabory offers this range in five standard diameters (the outside tube diameter), which can be used with steel, aluminum tubes or pipes.
- Type A 26.9mm
- Type B 33.7mm
- Type C 42.4mm
- Type D 48.3mm
- Type E 60.3mm
Fabory's tube clamp fittings are very quick and easy to assemble. The clamps are made from a malleable iron-based material that has been hot dip galvanized for a durable and corrosion-resistant finish. The screws are made from stainless steel, and a simple hexagonal key can be used to assemble and fix the clamp on the tube.
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
All tube clamp fittings are made of malleable galvanized iron according to the EN ISO 1461 standard, and they have been certified as TÜV in order to ensure the strength, quality and conformity of production.
- Stainless steel screw
- Warranty up to 1500 N/m load
- No welding, so no fire permits required
- No threading or bolting
- Can be assembled with a simple hexagonal key
- A versatile system that allows changes on site
- Easy to install, no special workforce required
- Can be painted
Fabory tube clamp fittings can be easily assembled on pipes in order to create safety systems or for a diversity of installations, including the below examples:
- Handrails, safety rails or protective barriers
- Fall protection
- Other applications for safety work
- Fixing of railings
- Machinery guards
- Racks and store fixtures
- Access platforms for outdoor facades or roofs
- Banners, for publicity or otherwise
- Exhibition booth construction