FISCHER DUOTEC – THE INSTALLATION-FRIENDLY TOGGLE PLUG
The user-friendly combination for high loads in board material
The intelligent two-component nylon anchor DUOTEC represents a new generation of synthetic spring toggles made by the Fischer group.
The red-grey toggle consists of glass fiber-reinforced synthetic and is well suited for high tensile loads in all board materials of 9.5 mm thickness and above. It ensures a significantly higher load capacity and load distribution than common synthetic solutions. With the second member of the DUO family, Fischer continues its concept of red and grey two-component synthetic anchors that express functional intelligence within the material.
Like the successful newcomer DUOPOWER, Fischer DUOTEC also relies on various functions: swing open or expand. The Fischer DUOTEC is suited for prepositioned installation in all board materials like plasterboard, gypsum fiberboard, wooden boards such as OSB, chipboards, MDF plywood boards, steel boards and synthetic boards. In all of these applications, DUOTEC is capable of bearing higher loads than common synthetic toggle plugs without damaging the board materials. The new Fischer DUOTEC has a diameter of 10 mm. Its small drill hole diameter enables working with any conventional 10 mm drill. The short spring toggle, which is merely 39 mm long, simplifies fixing, even in narrow and insulated cavities as small as 50 mm.
- Hanging kitchen cabinets
- Living room cabinets
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum fibreboard
- Wooden panels such as OSB boards, chipboard or MDF sheets
- Steel plates
- Plastic boards
APPLICATION INSTRUCTION (IN BOARD MATERIAL)
It also functions in solid materials, such as concrete and wood.
- Small drill hole diameter (10 mm) and short toggle element (39 mm) for easy installation in narrow and insulated cavities.
- Fiberglass-reinforced, two-component toggle element and collar sleeve for high tensile and shear loads.
- No cutting-in and therefore no weakening of the plasterboard.
- Flexible screw holder for chipboard screws or threaded rods with lock nuts.
- Also usable as an expansion plug for drill holes in solid materials like concrete or wood.
- Easy preassembly: collar sleeve prefixes plug without screw.
- Several parallel fixing points with small distances possible.
- Multiple instances of screwing in and out are possible.
- The DUOTEC anchor is suitable for prepositioned installation.
- Easy installation using a standard 10 mm drill.
- The toggle element of the plug automatically toggles behind the board and gives it strength.
- In drill holes of solid building materials, such as concrete and wood, the plug works like an expansion plug.
- Due to the short toggle element, the plug is also suitable for narrow or even mineral wool-insulated cavities with depths 50 mm and up; uninsulated cavities, with 40 mm depths and higher; and boards 9.5 mm thick and above.
- The flexible, stainless steel screw holder allows the use of wood screws, chipboard screws or metric hooks with lock nuts.