DUOPOWER PLUG: THE POWERFUL ALL-ROUNDER!
DEPENDING ON THE SUBSTRATE
Produced in full building materials
Spread installation in hollow bricks
Fold mounting in panels – buttons
- Plug give best possible feedback; it is clearly felt when the screw is tightened.
- The short and compact plug requires minimal drilling time and thus saves materials and time.
- When using with sheet metal or a perforated surface, the thin collar prevents the plug from falling into a void. Nevertheless, with full substrates, it remains possible to mount the plug deeper simply by pushing it further into the wellbore.
- The toothed anti-rotation wings prevent the plug from rotating during assembly in the borehole.
The plug is suitable for concrete, solid brick, sand-lime brick, aerated concrete, perforated brick, perforated sand-lime bricks, plaster walls, plasterboard, gypsum fiberboard, hollow concrete blocks, hollow brick floors, hollow core slabs, slabs, natural stone, chipboard and more.
- The Duopower is suitable for both front and through installation.
- Usable in wood, chipboard and hanger bolts. Screw length = plug length + thickness to be attached + 1x screw diameter.
- When using sheet material, the smooth portion of the screw should not be longer than the thickness of the part to be attached.
- The minimum edge distance is equal to the length of the plug.
- Mirror cabinets
- Sink mounts
- Sanitary and heating fixings
- Shower and toilet settings
- Extractor fans