- No additional plugs are required for screw installation, thus allowing work to progress quickly and economically.
- The small drill bit diameter of 6 mm allows for efficient work, including in the case of series installation.
- The continuous thread prevents the window frame from being pulled against the substrate, and ensures a stress-free and long-lasting fixing of the frame.
- The optimised special thread reduces the amount of force required for screwing in the screws, meaning that the installation process can be completed without the use of too much force.
- Note the drill hole and screw-in depths for the different building materials listed in the table.
- In order to avoid the screw twisting during installation in concrete, the maximum anchorage depths stipulated must be adhered to.
- Cylinder head screws are recommended for recessed installation in wooden profiles.
- Flat head screws are recommended for installation in plastic and aluminium profiles.