- do = Nominal diameter of drill bit.
- tfix = Grip range.
- hef = Effective anchorage depth.
- Min. td = Recommended drilling depth.
- kN = Load in kN.
- The allowable load is valid for one single anchor, at cracked concrete (tensile zone) with concrete class C20/25, incl. partial safety factor γf= 1,4 and if the Scr, N and Ccr, N are taken in to account.
- When reduction on spacing and edge distance take place a re-calculation of forces should be carried out by making use of the technical guide or calculation software, they are available on request.
- Final calculations should comply with the complete European Technical Approval (ETA), this approval is also available on request.