- The various disc diameters allow for individual adaptation to various insulation materials and requirements and offer the greatest flexibility with wide-ranging applications.
- The flexible pins in the DT 90 ensure sustained pressure on the insulation, thus providing a secure hold.
- The DTM 60 made of stainless steel A4 makes it possible to use a frame fixing, and allows for a secure fixing of the insulation material in façade construction in cases of high requirements.
- The disc size is to be selected in line with the compressive strength of the insulating material.
- To be combined with anchors, screws or nails corresponding to the available base material.
- DT90/4 is suitable for pushing on to fischer wall tie VB.