- Disc springs are mostly used in critical applications with safety first. Similar applications can be found in for example safety torque limiter clutches, hinge stiffeners and applications of constant roll pressure. Because of the right combination c.q. stacking of the disc springs the elasticity and/or deflection can be dosed accurately. The technical specifications of these disc springs meet the highest expectations with reference to the static and dynamic load. They exceed the requirements of DIN 2093.
- Material group 1: t 1,25 from steel Ck 67.
- Material group 2: 1,25 ≤ t ≤ 6,0 from steel 50 Cr V4.
- Material group 3: 6,0 t ≤ 14,0 from steel 50 Cr V4.
- Fatique fractures can be largely prevented because the disc springs of material group 2 and 3 have machined edges.
- F = spring force in Newton at a deflection s ≈ 0,75 ho(ho= Lo– t).
- For the calculation of disc springs, see DIN 2092.
- Extensive technical data available on request.