We make our website better for you!
Every two weeks we update and improve our Webshop for you based on your feedback and our own testing. This includes bug-fixes, improvements and new developments.
After having launched the Webshop the beginning of June we have made it our priority to listen to you through feedback we have received via e-mail, phone and of course the feedback button (button left below).
This sizeable list of changes and improvements can be found below.
Note: we have only included the most significant changes, so in case you have found more improvements, don’t be worried!
Release [19/06/2018 - 02/07/2018]
- Translations added to standard texts such as "This field is required"
[Registration Errors – Postal Code Validation]
- Registration not possible due to postal code errors.
- Checked by help of internal teams
[Checkout Errors - Address not visible]
- Address invisible at checkout for certain customers
- Addressbook has been restored
[Search - # of Relevant Filters]
- Backoffice facet disabling not working on first level
- Number of relevant filters reduced to make search easier.
- This process will be made continuous to improve search constantly
[Search – ALP Facets in dropdown]
- Search within filters now restored
- Error upon clicking Step "header"
- Error message: "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"
- Browser language overruled by user settings
- Problem: Locale of URL is ignored, cookie not stored
- User can now decide on language
[Order fail – Payment Services]
- Placing order didn’t always work because of unaligned with payment services.
- "Failed to process order" message on checkout
- Fixed. Happy ordering once more!
- Registration didn’t come through in France because of mandatory VAT field
- VAT no longer mandatory
[Track & Trace - Invisible on order details page]
- (NL & BE only).
- Track and Trace issues resolved because of alignment with provider.
[Search – Better results]
- Combining of sales data from internal database to improve search results
- Most relevant products now first in search
[Missing links – Old -> New]
- Add redirects for all country pages
- Missing links as a result of the move from the Old Webshop to the new Webshop resolved.
- No more 404 pages
[Search – Relevant Filters]
- There are facets which have only one value. These facets should not be visible as possible filters
- Reduction of unnecessary filters
[Search - Lower/Upper case]
- Search is now indifferent to lower and upper case and provides you with all the right results
- Based on your feedback all messages along with the right coloring to make it even more comprehensible
Release [04/06/2018 - 15/06/2018]
[Message – Prices when not logged-in]
- Missing prices when you need to login have now been amended so every user knows to login
[Checkout – Delivery address not shown]
- Address at checkout not shown for (some) migrated customers
- Delivery address now fixed.
[Suggested delivery date adjustment]
- Automatic delivery date gave annoyance when orders with multiple products with different delivery dates were create
- Suggested delivery date is now smarter helping you plan.
[Fastscan – Codes not recognized]
- For those who use Fastscan
- Scanning issues have now been fixed.
[Language settings – Different pages]
- On other pages than homepage, changing language didn't refresh page and stayed on old locale
- Language issues concerned with changing your language have been fixed
[Cart Page – Quantity button]
- Minus button in cart created annoyance when it didn’t work. It has been fixed.
- Even if you want to buy less, we are there for you. Of course