- Torque Screwdriver with cut-out for controlled tightening in cNm and inch.lb.
- With 1/4” inside hexagon (F 6.3 DIN 3126/ISO 1173), with cut-out.
- For one-off jobs and prodution runs, disengaging clutch coupling, clockwise and anticlockwise operation, DIN EN ISO 6789. type II, Catgory D.
- The measuring element: The measuring element is a screw compression spring.
- Adjustment: The level is set steplessly via a rotary micrometer scale.
- Safe working methods: These clicking torque screwdrivers are equipped with a ratchet which disengages when the preset torque level is reached – preventing excessive torque from being applied.
- Guaranteed maximum accuracy deviation ± 6%.
- A firm grip: The shape of the handle and its surface texture ensure safe and accurate transfer of torque.
- Insert tools (BITS): For all 1/4” hex E6,3, Phillips-head screws,
- POZIDRIV/SUPADRIV®, straight-slot, TORX®, hex bits.
- For very small joints, bits with a 4mm hex drive and an adapter No. 32115/2 for BITS screwdriver inserts, Type C4, and external hex 1/4”(E 6,3 DIN 3126/ISO 1173) are required.